Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Family That Blogs Together...

I knew she couldn't resist long. My kid sister finally got around to creating her own blog. You can check her out at http://www.digitaldivas.net. I warn you, if you're in to pepto pink you'll like this, other wise...

Her husband's got a long running blog called Geek Ramblings, you ought to check it out. He's big in the WordPress community.

You call this work?
My morning got sucked up with e-mails. Amazing how much work it takes just to get some work done. I did get to spend the afternoon coding, which was nice. I telecommuted, so my afternoon was spent on the back porch working on my laptop. Nothing like some fresh air, sunny skies and good music to induce some productive work.

Strange item of the week...
I found the funniest thing over the weekend. While at Mt Cheaha, I found a unique item: "Wrist Bands - 3 Pack".

Think about it a minute.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Get it now? I mean really, what am I going to do with 3 bands and 2 wrists? Make friends with someone named Lefty? In the spirit of MacGyverism, turn one into a sling shot?

All keyed up...
I found the keyboard of my dreams. Well, almost my dreams, if it was wireless it'd be perfection. But still, it comes real close. Check out http://shrinkster.com/eda. Cool isn't it? I want one soooo bad. When I'm coding it drives me nuts to continually shift from keyboard to mouse and back. I think one may have to come live with me real soon.

73 de N4IXT

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?