Sunday, April 02, 2006

Welcome to Vicodin Land

Something like 20 years ago I dropped a book case on my right foot, big toe. Ever since then it has vexed me by growing in, dying, getting grody, falling off, then repeating. So the podiatrist says "it's gotta go". Couldn't agree more, so Friday she finally cut it off, removed the nail bed and dumped acid down there.

Anyone remember the bit Bill Engvall did on "Vicodin Land"? Well baby I'm there! And it's a fun place to visit. Well, sort of. Mostly it just makes me sleepy, and it really makes it hard to put two thoughts together in row. Haven't taken one today as I need to think. Toe hurts, but I think I'd rather put up with the flames shooting off of it than being next in line for space cadet school.

Comments:
Hey, I remember that! (the bookcase, not Vicodin Land.) Glad to hear that the toenail saga has finally been concluded. Hopefully.

See yuh!
Yer brother...again
 
Hope so, twice before doctors have "killed it off" only to have it grow back. It's quite persistant.

Then I have to have the other one done. It got deformed when I went flying over the handlebars of my motorcycle, doc says it's going to keep getting ingrown, might as well remove it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?