Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Blogging Babe

Well well well, my dear wifey finally did it. Went out and got her own blog. Yes dear friends, now our arguments are not limited to our home, driveway, and the wal-mart parking lot. Now we can carry our complaints to the world wide web!

Seriously, her first posting was very entertaining, you should pop over and tell The Southern Tinker Bell what you tink. I mean think.

Just call me 8 toes...



Had the toenail on my left toe ripped off Friday. Of course it was under controlled conditions and the doc had numbed me all up, so it didn't hurt until later. She (the doc) did my big toe on right foot about 6 weeks ago, so I'm down to 8 toenails now. At least they won't grow in crooked anymore and slice into my feet. Shouldn't grow back at all, based on the amount of acid gunk they dumped down it.

Of course the toe ain't half as bad as the anti-infection meds. Oh sure the toe bleeds everywhere and throbs and looks nasty. But the dad-gum meds give me constant nausea and headaches. Sort of like being sea-sick with out having to pay lots of money to a cruise line. Ugh.

New user group...



I joined yet another user group tonight. This one is rather interesting, their focus is not so much on coding, i.e. how to's but on methodologies. If you are in the area check out the Magic City Technology Council.

Civil War Reenactment



As my darling spouse mentioned in her blog, we went to a Civil War reenactment over the weekend. Because of my toe we stayed a short time. Showed up just before the battle, got good seats and kicked back for a while and enjoyed then headed home. This was one of the better shots I got during the height of the battle.

Comments:
First of all, YankeeBoy, it's Belle, with an "e." I have to point that out since you are NEVER wrong (...cough...sputter....choke....)

Seriously, Honey, thanks for the kind words. Funny how intimidating it can be to simply press a few keys.

When you get a free moment, I do need a few tips here. LOVE you!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?