Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the mothers in my life.

First off is my grandmother Pearl, N4SGJ. Without her, Dad wouldn't be around, and it's pretty much his fault I turned out to be a nerd. Little did he know the corruption he would cause when he brought home that TRS-80 oh those many years ago. And she's a ham too, so she's indirectly responsible for two addictions in my life. Hmm, maybe she's a dealer?

Next is my own mother Peggy, who nutured me and took care of me and even wiped my butt from a tender young age. I just wish she'd stop. Mom: I've figured out how the whole TP thing works, OK?

Then there is the other Peggy, my mother in law. Without her I wouldn't have the hot babe who I tricked into marrying me. Thanks for being a cheapskate and leaving the porch light off so we could go parking behind the house.

And speaking of the hot babe, thanks to my long suffering wife Ammie. She takes care of our little darlings with tender loving care, and way more patience than I could ever muster. Thanks sweet-ums!

Happy Mother's Day!

73 & 88

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?