Thursday, June 01, 2006

Blogcast?

Over on today's blog posting at Rory Blyth's, he mentions that Carl Franklin wants to do a new short podcast, based on Rory's blogs. Each one would be around 10 minutes or so, and have Rory reading a recent blog plus maybe a few of the wittier comments.

I really like the idea of a Blogcast. Remember you heard that trendy new term here first! Unless of course you just came from reading my comment on Rory's site, in which case you heard it there first, but either way remember it was I who coined the term. I figure I won't be doing much else notable in life so I might as well grab credit for something, even if it's as lame as coining a hot new word.

Anyway, the idea of a short blogcast appeals to me. Often I only have a brief amount of time, and a minishow like this would be perfect. Taking a morning shower would be made more productive when adding some interesting dialog to ponder.

So follow the link to Rory's and encourage him to do the blogcast. It could be the first of a whole new wave, and you can help start it! Sort of like a Tsunami only without all the salt water.

73

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?