Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Perfect Baked Potato

It is rare one encounters perfection at lunch. Today my family and I ate lunch at our favorite eatery, Richard's BBQ and Grill. I had my second favorite dish, hamburger steak smothered in mushrooms and onion gravy, cole slaw, and a baked potato.

But, it wasn't just a baked pototato. No, this was a perfect baked potato. The insides were fluffy and soft, with just the right amount of butter. The outside had been coated with a tasty butter salt, and was the perfect texture. Not too hard, not to soft. Every savory bite melted in my mouth.

You're probably thinking I'm leading some where. Perhaps make some grand comparison of the baked potato with the nature of man or something. I'm not.

It was just a darn good potato.

73

Comments:
RE potato

The Virgin Mary and the Baby Jesus Appear On A Potato
http://beepbeepitsme.blogspot.com/2006/09/virgin-mary-and-baby-jesus-appear-on.html
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?