Thursday, January 25, 2007

Meatloaf Mamma

Being a ham I have regular ham club meetings where we have our regular eyeball QSOs (conversations) about what's going on in the amateur radio community. After the regular meeting we have our post meeting meeting, usually at some restaurant where we eat and shoot the breeze. My guy night out.

Well for reasons that aren't relevant I had to leave after the regular meeting (happens to us working stiffs sometimes) and missed the post meeting meeting. As a courtesy I let my wife know I'd be home early as I had to jump on the PC and take care of stuff.

Well that lovely woman felt so bad that I had to miss out on my guy time, that even though it wasn't her fault when I got home she'd made my favorite meal, her world famous meatloaf and mashed potatoes. I dunno what I did to deserve such a great babe, but I sure love my meatloaf mamma!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?