Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Squirrel Stew Anyone?

Some of you may recall, some time back I found a dead possum floating in our hot tub. Well, it's happened again. Today, my wife found a dead squirrel floating in our kids swimming pool.

Courageous individual that she was, she used a shovel to fish the deceased out and give it an improper burial. In order to repay her fearless but stomach turning act I took her out to dinner.

It makes me wonder though, what it is about my property that compels small rodents to commit suicide in our watery pools?

Still, you have to admit "Dead Possums in the Hot Tub" makes a great name for a band. "Dead Squirrels in the Swimming Pool" is good but not near as catchy.

Comments:
Dude, awesome congrats on getting to throw out the first of the first pitches. Is it as far away as it looks on TV? Dang, I'd just be worried that I wouldn't even make it to the plate let alone even getting anywhere near the catcher.

Go Biscuits!
Ya Brother
 
Oh, yes. Couldn't think of a better "reward" for that trauma than food? Guess if you'd been buying a gift for Helen Keller you'd get her a camera!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?