Thursday, August 09, 2007

Tighty Whities

Today is National Underwear Day. I'm not quite sure who thinks of these things, or why we need a day to celebrate our underwear. I also find it a bit suspicious that we celebrate underwear the day after national happiness day.

So I wonder, just what is one supposed to do in order to celebrate? Wear it? I pretty much do that every day, so nothing special there.

Not wear any? Hmm, OK if you're a hot babe like Angelina Jolie or my wife, but there are others I'd just as soon keep as much clothing on as I can (think people named Rosie).

Wear some kind of fancy thing, like a thong? Man, I can't imagine how that'd be. Every time I reached across the table for another nacho chip I'd give myself a wedgie.

Are you supposed to do something special for your underwear, like get a cardboard box to keep it in, or perhaps wash it more than once every month or two?

Well, no matter how you choose to do it, I wish you and your under garments the warmest wishes of the season, and many happy returns.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?